Get Your Own Visitor Globe!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The book is being assembled

I'm very busy building the pages for my new special-edition hand-made book. So, my posts may be a bit thin for a while - a week at most. You can get one of my books. Just drop me an e-mail and I'll give you the details. Each book will be numbered and signed by the author and there will be a very small number produced. A real piece of artwork - with my articles, poetry and paintings - and maybe even the unveiling of my "Perfect Idea.

They will be bound with an Asian method I have used before (very classy), and the artwork in them will all be printed on archival paper (no fading or discoloration for 70 years).

Good - yes?

Get on the Jolly Wagon. Get a copy of "A List of Broken Things." And as far as myself - any concerns are unfounded. I wasn't there and you can't prove anything. And I won't even say, "Let me be clear..."

Trust the Jolly.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see something which will pick up your spirits?

Have a look at this link if you're feeling a bit down...

Blog Farm

”The