Get Your Own Visitor Globe!

Monday, January 25, 2010

New custom project has just been started


I just have to share this, because it is very cool - albeit shameless marketing . As most of you know, I make custom knives. But every now and then I do a custom handbag. Above you can see two of these. The next one is going to be impressive.

Just begun is a project like none I have yet done - a custom, designer handbag with the classy look of those pictured above, but fitted with internal titanium and kevlar armor, a spring-loaded extruding knife mechanism with hidden internal weapons mounts, a survival kit and totally convertible from a classy shoulder carry to a backpack. It is a new concept "BAG AS SHIELD and BAG AS WEAPON."

I'm telling you - the NRA hasn't even seen anything like this. It is true D&S Adventure Gear hardware - and as always, it will be one-of-a-kind.

Want to see more of my custom work - go here ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see something which will pick up your spirits?

Have a look at this link if you're feeling a bit down...

Blog Farm

”The