Get Your Own Visitor Globe!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A painting for the patriots out there...

Here's a painting along with original poetry I did some time ago. Folks have bought it for their homes - some have bought it for the local VFWs and American Legion halls. It depicts warriors from each of our time periods. The poetry is personal, but has connected with all the vets who have seen it. I'm re-posting this because there has been renewed interest in it.

I can print museum-quality, archival prints of this painting for anyone interested in it. These prints will not fade or discolor for 70+ years - even in direct sunlight. I accept paypal and can make a 16x23 inch print for you for $30 plus shipping.

Send me an e-mail at Blackstarfish@cableone.net if you are interested. I can sign these for you if you like.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see something which will pick up your spirits?

Have a look at this link if you're feeling a bit down...

Blog Farm

”The